Saturday, May 22, 2010

My Athena Presentation

Last Thursday, I did a presentation on the greek goddess, Athena. If I had to rate my presentation from 1 to 10, I would say my presentation was a 9 because I did okay, but I stopped or made a mistake a few times. I do think that all my friends  should get a ten though, because all of the girls did wonderfully. I'm not saying anything about all the boys because some of them I think should have a 2 and some a 10 and some in between. My favorite prop was my owl because I loved holding it and playing with it's wings. my other props were: a sword, a shield with Medusa's head on it and a helmet. I think that if I could choose, I would choose to do my presentation again. I would do it so I could talk about my favorite goddess (Athena of course!) and so I could see wonderful Lewi.

No comments:

Post a Comment